In the Clerk Invoices app, any invoice has 2 representations:
- When it is displayed in the Clerk Invoices Jira app. This view is for managing invoices.
- When it is displayed for clients by a secret public link or exported to PDF. This representation is for presenting invoices to clients.
Invoices displayed in the Clerk Invoices Jira app are always displayed in English.
But you can fully localize the invoice version that is shared with clients or exported to PDF. You can do it as follows:
- Set the Invoice Language in the invoice layout connected to this invoice. This language will be used for rendering built-in invoice blocks, like time-based lines, fixed price lines, detailed time report items, etc.
- Set the Number and Date Format in the invoice layout connected to this invoice. This format will be used for rendering all numbers and dates.
- Translate all text inside custom content blocks of the invoice and time report mockups.