Tracking Money Budgets
This is how money budgets work:
- When you create the Clerk project, the money budget is always enabled for it.
- Both invoices and quotes can add to or spend the budget. Invoiced total and quoted total amounts are used.
- You can set a static money budget that will be summarized with invoices or quotes that add to the budget.
- Each budget has its currency. Only invoices and quotes in that currency will affect the project budget.
- You can restrict what invoice and quote statuses affect the budget. For example, you could make it so that draft invoices don’t spend the budget.
- All linked invoices and quotes are displayed on the budget details screen